Friday, July 8, 2011

When I adored a well-known people

Have a guess, Who is an Indonesian singer that sing in his wonderfu voice? Well he wear a glasses and absolutely looks adorable in it. Plus, he become well-known by his "terimakasih cinta".
Yes, yes, right! It's Afgan Syahreza haha. When I was in middle school, I was his huugee fan haha afganisme :p. I used to love and adore him sooo much, I had his pictures more than 10 on my mobilephone and of course I had all his songs which I listen to everyday. I had him on my wallpaper mobilephone, laptop desktop background and also on my wall xD. Day by day, I started daydreaming, wishing and wondering if I could date him. LOL xD
I know. I knew there's no way I could get along with him, even less dadi pacare. huakaka kebodohan -.-

imut ya? haha. But now, I'm no longer his huge fan since....i don't know.
fyi, now he's getting a bit fatter *_*

Well, if you read my previous post, you'd know that I found a new one. haha :p
Wanna see my new appearance of my mobile phone? here it goes...

he's soooooooo hot :3
umm and I guess I already started wishing and wondering the same thing as I mentioned before xD
This is kind of soooo-not-happening. whocares? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment