Saturday, December 1, 2012

November 30 daily horoscope

Lately I've been in a not-so-good mood. So many things running through my useless head.
And here I just want to show yesterday's horoscope. FYI, I don't always believe what it said. Cuman kadang sesuai sama yg sedang aku alami sih hehe


“You may be confused about where you want to go with your life, Libra. Your perspective keeps changing, and so do the elements that contribute to the choices you need to make. Perhaps you feel as though you’ve had the rug pulled out from under you, or that you’re standing on shaky ground – or even that you’ve fallen into quicksand and you’re sinking quickly with no idea how to climb out. But you’re just fine. Yu do have some important decision to make about your future, but if you allow your heart and your intuition to lead you, you will do everything right.”

So, yeah, that's what I've been thinking lately. Where I want to go with my life? Who I really am? I still haven't figure it out perfectly. Is it normal for an EIGHTEEN-year-old who still haven't found a place where she actually belongs? 
Sebenernya bukan cuma tentang itu which refers to "things" that running through my head.. There are a lot more. But I might sound pathetic if I keep telling, so suddenly my fingers freezed and.......fullstop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment